Re: When it's not so busy

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 9 Nov 2005 07:51:08 -0800

#Ed_Zep wrote:
#> Yep, within the context of working hours but if anyone wants to
share
#> their spare hobbies with us feel free!

Many of us wear 2 hats so with the primary focus being sure that production and important test and development instances are ok ( amount of time varies depending on how much change is occuring ) then the second one is helping developers and IT management ... so that is application related stuff I guess.

I am looking at a migration to 10g release 2 sometime in the near future ... probably after the 1st of the new year.

Not much spare time with all of that stuff going on. Received on Wed Nov 09 2005 - 09:51:08 CST