Re: RAC performance and redundancy questions.

From: <silikon2_at_gmail.com>
Date: 8 Nov 2005 15:10:15 -0800

Thanks for the quick response. I will give more details:

The behavior of the database from my applications is that inserts simply freeze completely. Same thing happens from PL/SQL Developer. No exception, just a complete blocking of the application. I'm not doing anything other than plain inserts.

I'm running about 40 application instances and each one has two database connections. The system I am simulating has about 10 different programs that do various inserts, selects, deletes, etc. All basic stuff really. The system has a series of states and uses the database as a state queue. There are several instances of each program in the real system and I simulated that as well as I could.

Thanks Received on Tue Nov 08 2005 - 17:10:15 CST