Install of Oracle Lite Fails

From: Blinkinhek <david.wrigley_at_zen.co.uk>
Date: 8 Nov 2005 08:03:52 -0800

I searched the group and found a couple of instances of this, but without any responses/resolution.
I am attempting to install Oracle Lite on my Windows XP Laptop.

The installer does not detect JDK 1.4.1 or newer.

Uninstalling my current version of JRE and re-installing from the Sun Website does not appear to help. (On download and install of the JRE, the Sun site verifies the installation as OK).

There has to be something simple that I am missing ... can anyone suggest where it is going wrong?

TIA Received on Tue Nov 08 2005 - 10:03:52 CST