Re: How do I view CLOB in Dbvisualizer?

From: Stoyan <stoyanov007_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 Nov 2005 05:44:26 -0800

Hello again:-)
I have just found a stupid way to show the values: 1.Open a data view over the table (by select or the table data viewer) 2.Select the CLOB values into the view (CLOB <N> bytes) that you would like to view
3.Open the context menu over the selected values (right mouse button) and choise "Export selection..." menu items 4.Parametrise the export. You can choise to export to a file or to the clipboard.

That is!:-) Received on Tue Nov 08 2005 - 07:44:26 CST