Re: Oracle Taking Control

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 7 Nov 2005 13:17:21 -0800

> It is disgusting to see such threads and I hope people become more open
> minded as well there are jobs which encourage many skills instead of
> stenotype roles of DBA and developer.

Funnily enough, I've seen places who think Data Base Administrator _is_ something that is part of the steno pool.

Hey Asim:

You still need to apologize for spamming this group, and need to learn not to multipost flamebait.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
"I recently issued a purchase order for some translation services to