Re: ORA-00600

From: Laurenz Albe <invite_at_spam.to.invalid>
Date: 07 Nov 2005 10:17:05 GMT

malishich <kostya_at_malishich.com> wrote:
> Oracle9i Release 9.2.0.1.0
> Machine: Dual Intel Pentium III Xeon with Windows 2000 Server
> These messages are from \bdump\alert_db1.log
> I was turned off all jobs, and this happens, turning them on also
> causes
> a series of those errors.
> SQL in jobs checked PL/SQL.
> Did it caused by TRIGGER "" ON LOGON DATABASE, that I when turn off it,
> this errors are disappeared?

I looked up the message, and there are a handful of bugs that can produce messages like that.

All these bugs are marked as fixed in 9.2.0.3.

You could upgrade to that level and see if that takes care of the error messages.

You can also run a server trace and create a TAR, but I expect that Oracle Suport will tell you to upgrade to the latest level before they investigate the problem.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe Received on Mon Nov 07 2005 - 04:17:05 CST