Re: ORA-00600

From: malishich <kostya_at_malishich.com>
Date: 7 Nov 2005 01:33:30 -0800

Oracle9i Release 9.2.0.1.0
Machine: Dual Intel Pentium III Xeon with Windows 2000 Server These messages are from \bdump\alert_db1.log I was turned off all jobs, and this happens, turning them on also causes
a series of those errors.
SQL in jobs checked PL/SQL.
Did it caused by TRIGGER "" ON LOGON DATABASE, that I when turn off it, this errors are disappeared? Received on Mon Nov 07 2005 - 03:33:30 CST