Oracle Jobs.

From: <johnparcels_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Nov 2005 09:38:07 -0800

Hi All,
 I want to create a job in Oracle 10g. The job contains just a stored procedure that would be used to populate the table(s) in Oracle. Later I would be scheduling the job on a regular interval. How to go about that? Or is there a better way to achieve this?

Thanks in advance

JohnP. Received on Sun Nov 06 2005 - 11:38:07 CST