Re: packages need for replication

From: bob <bshahali_at_bevertec.com>
Date: 4 Nov 2005 12:18:40 -0800

I don't think it's an access rights problem since I logged in as sysdba as well. And I can't find it on machine 1. I used dbastudio GUI tool to see if the SYS.DBMS_REPCAT_UTL package exist or not and I did not see any listings. Do you know how can I check to see what packages exist on my machine (machine 1) ? thanks Received on Fri Nov 04 2005 - 14:18:40 CST