Re: Is it possible to manipulate data that passes thru the App Server

From: Miggins <mtproc_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 2 Nov 2005 02:58:46 -0800

Hi,

Thanks but i am aware of that. I didnt explain fully what I wanted. We have DATETIME fields on Forms which have a format mask of DD-MON-YYYY.

When storing these fields Forms appends 00:00:00 to the end of the date. So am wanting to strip these times off as it passes back to the DB server. Can this be done in one place, IE the App Server or will we have to do it on every DATETIME field on every form.

TIA Received on Wed Nov 02 2005 - 04:58:46 CST