Re: I want to add to myknowledge

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 1 Nov 2005 13:29:51 -0800

#> While I do not condone the way that "Godfrey" has gone about his
#> exercise, I do quietly like to see you, Sybrand, and Daniel
challenged
#> for the way you conduct yourselves. My advice to you is if you can
help
#> someone by posting to this newsgroup, make a post. If you cannot,
shut
#> up. The vast majority of posters to this newsgroup don't suffer from
#> flame wars like the three of you. Your problem and the way you are
#> viewed are problems of your own making.
#>
#> Regards
#> Monty

Bingo thanks Monty! Received on Tue Nov 01 2005 - 15:29:51 CST