Can someone point me to a link?

From: Scott <sivaraman55_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 Oct 2005 15:04:47 -0800

 I want to Archive data, that is to move the data once all my operations are done with few tables to a list of Archive tables.  That is I need to move data from a list of selected tables to Archive tables on a periodic basis.
 Can some one point me to the best practices in ORACLE to achieve this in a Production Environment?

Thank you for all help. This is one of the best forums with experienced professionals.

Scott. Received on Sun Oct 30 2005 - 17:04:47 CST