Re: Cannot locate Oracle Home after 10G installation. Getting ORA-12518

From: <michel.kowalczyk_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 Oct 2005 03:35:19 -0800

Hi again,

  1. I use Windows XP Pro SP1
  2. Running one listener at a time:

I tried running the 9i db with the 9i listener. All is ok running the 10g db with the 10g listener. Runs with problems as above mentioned

I might have confused you with all these versions, but my final aim is to get one version of 10g version running from TOAD. I don't need the other versions. That is why I installed the listeners with the default parameters. I run only one listener at a time because they all operate on the same port. It was just installed to prove that an older version works well.

regards
Michal Received on Sun Oct 30 2005 - 05:35:19 CST