upgrading to later patches in oracle 9i.

From: DaLoverhino <DaLoveRhino_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 29 Oct 2005 20:08:18 -0700

How do I go about upgrading to patch 6 latest for Oracle?

SQL> select * from v$version;

SQL> select * from v$version;

BANNER

Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.1.0 - Production PL/SQL Release 9.2.0.1.0 - Production
CORE 9.2.0.1.0 Production
TNS for Solaris: Version 9.2.0.1.0 - Production NLSRTL Version 9.2.0.1.0 - Production

Ideally, I'd like to be on Oracle 9.2.0.6, because I have read that there are performance improvements to it, as well as security and buffer bug corrections. Unfortunately, I can't find a patch download site, can anyone point me to the right site? Thanks. Received on Sat Oct 29 2005 - 22:08:18 CDT