Re: Cannot locate Oracle Home after 10G installation. Getting ORA-12518

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 01:36:37 GMT

(Have to admit I did not look at the complete listing you submitted ...)

First question - is this XP Home or Pro?

Second question - what happens when you stop the 9i Listener and just use the 10g Listener? (It can handle both database instances.) Remember to use the right port when doing that check.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com