Re: database link in oracle

From: Rene Nyffenegger <rene.nyffenegger_at_gmx.ch>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 10:16:09 +0000 (UTC)

On 2005-10-29, niraj.kumar.ait_at_gmail.com <niraj.kumar.ait_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I have created database link .But dont know where it store that .Novice
> in this field
>
> Any help regarding this would be helpful.Actually I have to replicate
> the data.

Please, in the future, make sure your punctuation is right! I had to read "But dont know where it store that .Novice in this field" four times until I understood that ".Novice" is not a hidden unix file.

Anyway, what do you hope to achieve by storing a database link?

Rene

--
  Rene Nyffenegger
  http://www.adp-gmbh.ch/