Re: I want to add to myknowledge

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 13:27:55 GMT

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 02:33:55 -0700, matansuyi amused us by writing:

TO learn about Oracle9i, you can start with the link http://otn.oracle.com and especially read the sample code and training areas. From there, if you have a good internet link, you can also download the software for free.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com