Re: Adjusting to DB2

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 08:20:30 -0700

Noons wrote:
> Mark A apparently said,on my timestamp of 27/10/2005 3:54 AM:
>

>> DB2 for LUW always releases for all platforms at the same time,
>> including fixpacks.
>>
>> Draw your own conclusion.

> I did. The ports get delayed to make it look "simultaneous".
> Oldest trick in the book. I'm surprised IBM is even attempting
> that one...

<SARCASM>
I thought that the time it took to modify and test software was an absolute fact known through careful analysis months or years in advance allowing the work to be perfectly scheduled. What a surprise ... I think I need to sit down for a minute. </SARCASM>

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org