Re: Adjusting to DB2

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 00:21:56 GMT

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 20:09:21 -0400, Serge Rielau amused us by writing:

> July 7 according to this historical blurp:
> http://technology.amis.nl/blog/index.php?p=662

Not to argue too much, IIRC that was an 'early adopter release' (late beta?) or at least I seem to remember needing to look at the prelim download area for something around the DB around that time.

Then again, since I went on a month sabattical effective two days later, I didn't pay much attention.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com