Re: Adjusting to DB2

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:15:35 -0700

Mark A wrote:

> Tier 1? I assume that does not include Windows,

Once again, rather than actually knowing how many days (not months or years) there were between the release of 10gR2 on Linux and 10gR1 on Windows ... you are posturing.

Young children and politicians try to avoid issues by changing the subject. It doesn't generally work with adults.

> DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows is always simultaneously available

And this belongs in c.d.o.server why? how? If you want recognition as a troll you've got it. Happy now?

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org