Oracle 9.2 with OpenOffice 2.0

From: Chuck <skilover_nospam_at_softhome.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:54:26 -0400

Anyone here been able to successfully get the OpenOffice 2.0 Database tool to work with Oracle via ODBC? I've tried the OO forums but haven't found a solution there so I thought I'd try here. Are there any special options that need to be enabled/disabled on the Oracle ODBC driver?

The problem is you can connect to the database but when you try to open a table for editing, you just get a blank page.

TIA Windows XP Pro
Oracle Net 9.2 incl. ODBC
Oracle 9.2 database

--