Re: Salary Survey, Accenture ATS "US Solutions Workforce"

From: Roedy Green <my_email_is_posted_on_my_website_at_munged.invalid>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 05:12:58 GMT

>Accenture ATS "US Solutions Workforce" Salary Survey #01

Masturcard Servay

We are doing a highly scientfuc computar servay. Please give us a few secunds of yer time.

  1. how much money do you have?
  2. Please list all sources uv incum, legil and illegil.
  3. Where you keep it with akownt numburs and pins so we can verify yer authentiverricity

please email to

masturcardsurvay_at_paypal.bf

P.S, Don't ferget the PINS!!

--