Re: Adjusting to DB2

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 04:08:00 GMT

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 11:38:13 -0600, Mark A interested us by writing:

> The application in question is already developed, and the OP just has to
> support it.

What exactly do we mean (or better yet, does the OP mean) by 'support'?

Over the years I've seen supporting a canned app to mean anything from "backup/recovery only and phone for anything else including adding user access", through "full tuning", through "it's yours now, extend the s*&% out of it".

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com