OCI_ATTR_PRECISION

From: <tuhinkumar_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Oct 2005 07:45:02 -0700

Hi,
On Oracle 9i on using OCIAttrGet with OCI_ATTR_PRECISION on an SQL Query with "MAX(ColumnName)" is giving the precision of the column as 0 whereas it is a NUMBER(20) column. Kindly let me know the usage to get the correct precision.
On SQL Query without the function calls like MAX, SUM I am getting the correct size.
Thanks,
Tuhin Received on Mon Oct 24 2005 - 09:45:02 CDT