Re: oracle enterprise Manager Blob Field

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 10:16:31 -0700

Godfrey wrote:
> So you were sloppy in what you wrote then Daniel?
>
> You meant to say the tools were already at his disposal and he didn't
> need to reinvent the wheel.
>
> In typical patronizing tone what you wrote instead was
>

>>Comment: Anyone creating a BLOB using VB needs counseling.

I still agree with my original comment. What I interpreted from the second post was to insert into the blob rather than to create the column.

Different interpretation ... different response.

Still think anyone trying to perform DDL (as in add a BLOB column) from a VB front-end is plain crazy.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org