Re: oracle enterprise Manager Blob Field

From: Godfrey <holdew2_at_lycos.com>
Date: 23 Oct 2005 09:29:22 -0700

So you were sloppy in what you wrote then Daniel?

You meant to say the tools were already at his disposal and he didn't need to reinvent the wheel.

In typical patronizing tone what you wrote instead was

> Comment: Anyone creating a BLOB using VB needs counseling.

This is the answer to a different question and indeed your opinion.

These types of comments continue to fuel the opinion that although you know a lot, you do not know as much as you think you know. Post more carefully in the future please!

Godfrey