backup on a rack

From: <pibru_at_tin.it>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 13:02:36 +0200

If I have a 10G rack with 2 node, is it right to backup instance (in archive log mode) in this way :
hot backup of 2 instance
backups of the 2 arhivelog.
Is it possibile to backup only once the datafile and so backupping only 1 of the 2 instance ? (I think yes.... but I am not sure) Bye
Pier Paolo Received on Sun Oct 23 2005 - 06:02:36 CDT