Re: Changing tablespace during import

From: <dbaplusplus_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Oct 2005 17:36:38 -0700

I was simply pointing out a difference between tablespace contraining LOB vs rest. I was
not aware that this difference is documented. I alreday figured how to take care of LOB by cretaing table in advance. If you know of some other way, sure will like to know. Received on Sat Oct 22 2005 - 19:36:38 CDT