Re: Cannot connec to http://localhost:5500/em on Windows XP Pro SP1

From: David Grant <icebold54_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 22 Oct 2005 13:22:18 -0700

It seems that If I reboot the PC with the cable modem turned off and I kill the Zone Alarm firewall I can get into EM. However no sooner turn I on the cable modem than EM crashes.

I'd like to be connected to Internet while I'm configuring the DB with EM. There must be some way to achieve this, given that I prefer to believe into a configuration problem due to my lack of knowledge about this powerful software rather than trying to imagine what Oracle folks had smoked to have created such a pintoresque way of entering EM.

TIA,
David Grant Received on Sat Oct 22 2005 - 15:22:18 CDT