Help: oracle host credentials problem with Windows XP home edition

From: <linyi1_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Oct 2005 13:40:42 -0700

Hi, guys

    I run into this "Host Credentials" problem while trying to use EM to do "Data Pump Export and Import". I am asked to input my OS user name and password, but it doesn't work. so I google the internet to find solution, and find out that in Windows XP Professional edition, one can set "Local Security Policy" to solve this problem, but under Windows XP Home Edition, there is no such "Control Panel" > "Administrative Tools" > "Local Security Policy". Anyway to solve this problem? Thanks. Received on Fri Oct 21 2005 - 15:40:42 CDT