Re: RTF reports for Web

From: <kleuber_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Oct 2005 11:21:15 -0700

Looking Oracle Reports Documentation in
http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/reports.html

youīll see thatīs possible to display reports as an HTML, HTMLCSS, PDF, or XML and RTF file.

I could display everything in a VB client/server solution, but in a Web solution I couldnīt correctly, cause it didnīt could get the reportīs correct name passed in "&desname=c://EMPLOYEE.rtf".

P.S. : This solution work in a VB client/server solution. Received on Fri Oct 21 2005 - 13:21:15 CDT