Lottery Scams...Beneficiery Scams...Christian Scams...

From: <dwightlavallee_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: 20 Oct 2005 17:56:58 -0700

Hi guys. I`ve spent a bit of time on the net and started reporting all the scams I collected.

The ones for this year have added up and are from different countries all over the world, very professional stuff too.

I`ve even got excited for a moment, you know being a Multi-Millionair untill I figured it out.

You can too... Interested send me an email:

dwightlavallee_at_in-box.net

Thankyou... Received on Thu Oct 20 2005 - 19:56:58 CDT