Re: Problems with protocol NMP in Linux + Oracle 10g

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 22:24:30 GMT

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:18:07 -0700, DA Morgan interested us by writing:

> But far more needs to be understood about "needs NMP to work" before
> much can be said.

NMP is the Named Pipe protocol. OP is probably copying the original config without understanding the implications or environment. I've already provided some added hints in my reply to the multi-post at cdo.misc

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com