Re: Problems with protocol NMP in Linux + Oracle 10g

From: _JOMAC_ <aguero1198_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Oct 2005 14:21:39 -0700

Thanks for your answer, I´m going to tell you the details of our problem:

We have a Oracle 10g running on Windows 2000, by a licensing problem we needed to migrate the data base to Linux (obvious if it is possible).

The problem this in an application that needs NMP to work (not can modify at the moment). In Windows it is not problem, but in linux we did not find a solution.

I hope you have understood and you can help to me us.

Greetings

José Agüero Received on Thu Oct 20 2005 - 16:21:39 CDT