RTF reports for Web

From: <kleuber_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Oct 2005 12:19:53 -0700

Please someone helps me!

My problem is:

I wanna generate a RTF report with Reports Builder 9i. I´m using these parameters:

var url = "www.report.gov/reports/rwservlet?SCHEM&report=myserver/"

+ "EMPLOYEE.rdf"
+ "&desformat=rtf"
+ "&desname=c://EMPLOYEE.rtf"
+ "&destype=FILE"
+ report_parameters;

window.open(url,

            "Relatório",
            "width=screen.width,
            height=screen.height",
            top=0,
            left=0,
            toolbar=YES,
            scrollbars=yes,
            align=middle,
            resizable=yes");

So, when I start the program, it open a window to save the report and when I click SAVE, it open a SAVE dialog box, but the name of report isn´t c://EMPLOYEE.rtf.

What i supposed to do? Received on Thu Oct 20 2005 - 14:19:53 CDT