Re: Listener question

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:13:43 GMT

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 09:16:32 -0700, Mark D Powell interested us by writing:

> Well according to the 10g Net Services Administrators Guide the default
> listener name is LISTENER.

It is in previous versions as well.

The answer provided the 'solution' is likely incorrect. But since only part of the output is presented, I assume that some other info is also suppressed or missing. We can only base the correctness of the answer on some assumptions. (Such as there were no environment variables set up in previous question.)

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com