Problems with protocol NMP in Linux + Oracle 10g

From: _JOMAC_ <aguero1198_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Oct 2005 10:18:02 -0700

Hello:

I have installed a server "Red Hat White Box 4", also I have installed "Oracle 10g R2 for Linux".

Using "Oracle Net Manager" we added protocol NMP but at the time of executing: "lsnrctl start" appears the following message:

TNS-01150: The address of the specified to listener name is incorrect  TNS-01153: Failed to process string: (DESCRIPTION= (ADDRESS= (PROTOCOL=NMP) (SERVER=oralnx) (PIPE=ORAINEI)))

 Also we have installed Samba but we did not leave the problem, if somebody has some idea on the subject very we will be thanked for him.

Warm greetings,

Jose Aguero Received on Thu Oct 20 2005 - 12:18:02 CDT