Re: apache and 9i

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:31:02 GMT

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 03:01:55 -0700, ton de w interested us by writing:

> The only thing is I dont seem to be using apache for anything.
> Maybe it will be useful later?
> But what?

Several things *could* be used which require Apache:   iSQLPlus (the 'no install' version of SQL*Plus   Workflow
  any custom stuff using mod_plsql
  potentially some of the TCP related utilties

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com