Re: Listener question

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:29:39 GMT

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 06:20:44 -0700, Pradeep interested us by writing:

You might want to refer to the Oracle documentation, specifically at

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10501_01/network.920/a96581/lsnrctl.htm#429657

In addition, I personally would not guess, as the output also includes the 'status' information which provides the alias.

You might want to ask the teacher for proof of the answer.

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com