Re: session cursor cache

From: Billy <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 19 Oct 2005 22:29:37 -0700

Matthias Hoys wrote:

> Is Billy the new Thomas Kyte ?

I object that to that. There's nothing wrong with the "old" Thomas Kyte,

Anyway, Tom and I have about the same milage. Although he has more hair... <sniff>

> Billy => have you thought about writing a
> book ?

Yes. I have been working on a Sci-Fi screenplay (in my head) for a numbers of years now.

> You are very good in explaining things.

You're only saying that because of the lead pipe that I carry around with me on the Internet. ;-)

Kind words Matt, thanks, but my Oracle technical knowledge is very basic compared to what Tom knows.

--
Billy