Re: Basic SQL Question, re. logging costly sql

From: BD <bobby_dread_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Oct 2005 14:09:51 -0700

>If this is an Oracle database, use STATSPACK
>In order versions there was an utlbstat utlestat, although I don't

I'm sure that's wise, but it would also be helpful to me to do what I'm trying to do with this particular select statement. STATSPACK is on our to-do list, but it's on the bottom end of a pretty big list; if I can just rejig this query to give me the info I need I'd be a happier camper. Received on Wed Oct 19 2005 - 16:09:51 CDT