Removing space padding from INSIDE a string?

From: scholzie <scholzie_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Oct 2005 09:58:08 -0700

My company's database has a field where a part number is. It's supposed to be an unbroken string (with no spaces), but the auto-loading software is putting spaces in. Example: 'par tnu mber 3' where I really want the value 'partnumber3'

I've tried to use trim(' ' from part), but that only takes care of left and right padding. How can I remove all the spaces from inside a string?

TIA Received on Wed Oct 19 2005 - 11:58:08 CDT