Re: OCCI Connection Pool on Oracle RAC

From: <jose_luis_fdez_diaz_news_at_yahoo.es>
Date: 19 Oct 2005 03:54:12 -0700

 Hi,

On RAC failover when I try to get a connection from the Pool, an exception is raised:

ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel

Then I try to terminate the Connection Pool:

env_general->terminateConnectionPool (connPool_general);

 but the exception below is raised:

ORA-24397: error occured while trying to free connections

Why this expception is raised ?

Thanks,
Jose Luis Received on Wed Oct 19 2005 - 05:54:12 CDT