Re: Complicated SQL question

From: <neurotoxin2309_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 Oct 2005 06:47:03 -0700

I'm sorry... I understand that as a teacher you want to help me learn by myself, but I've just spent a while trying to figure this out, and I'm absolutely no closer than when I started. I did quite a bit of research before I posted, and it was only becuase I couldn't get anywhere that I actually did post. I understand if you don't want to help me, but posting links isn't getting me anywhere... I don't know where to start, so more links just adds to my confusion. I'd really like to learn this, but I'm going to need a little hand holding at the beginning if you don't mind. I have started to wonder if my query is even doable though... selecting an address, plus the count of the occurances of that address under a set of conditions... that may not even be doable. Received on Tue Oct 18 2005 - 08:47:03 CDT