Re: Update by rownum

From: daniellopez21 <daniellopez21_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Oct 2005 06:24:19 -0700

I have 2 tables....

The table SGI_AC_ABONADOS_CMT_GUIA have 2 columns; column_a and column_b. (the column_b is empty)

The table MY_TEMP have 1 column; columnc_c

I want put the vaules of column_c in column_b. I can't join 2 tables by any column.

The 2 tables have 5.580 rows. I want put the first value of column_c on the first value of column_b, the second vaule of column_c on the second value of column_b, etc etc

Sorry , but my english is bad, very dab :p

Thanks กก Received on Tue Oct 18 2005 - 08:24:19 CDT