Help: A difficult requests

From: joe bayer <joebayerii(nospam)_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 03:24:00 GMT

renaming original table is not acceptable, because it will break some other functions.
If I do this:
In schema A, I have a table A,

In schema B, I did

Create view A as select * from A.A;

Then I create public synonym A form B.A.

Now back to schema A, if I select * from A, will Oracle choose table A, or synonym A? How can we control it?

Another question, did anybody have any experience with Oracle Transparent Encryption in 10G2? Will that be my saver?

Thanks for your help.