Re: Intermittent Oracle client errors

From: Oracle Pseudo DBA <yoramayalon_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Oct 2005 11:50:09 -0700

i think you are being a bit unfair to me here. I have actually read the manuals plus googled quite a bit!

this is not a firewall issue - all machines are behind a firewall and the nature of the problem is very sporadic. %99.99 of the time the clients are connecting OK. I took care in my original post to point this.

the problem is quite recent and everything pointing to load-based. I had network people check the ports and switch and there are no errors on ther Ethernet/IP level.

I realize neither you, or no one else, has ANY obligation to help me, but if you do answer you could read my post more carefully before blasting away. Received on Fri Oct 14 2005 - 13:50:09 CDT