Re: Problem in reflection software setup...Need help..

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 14 Oct 2005 06:47:59 -0700

There are 2 different pieces to install for reflection, the general unix client and the x server part. Each of these has a separate install disk.

There are some incompatibilities with the different versions at times. I have the 11.0 hpux unix client installed along with the 12.0 x server software.

For this combination I had to have them installed into different directories. The 11.0 versions of both of these products can apparently both be installed into the same directory.

There are newer versions of both I am sure. Received on Fri Oct 14 2005 - 08:47:59 CDT