Problem in reflection software setup...Need help..

From: nirav <shivam71_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Oct 2005 02:47:33 -0700

Hi All,

My pc crashed and the systems guys reinstalled all existing softwares -including reflection. I am a dba and I used to connect to the oracle server using reflection.

Earlier I was able to connect to host as a virtual terminal and also through reflection x manager window (this gives a graphical display that we need during installation etc -for general work the Virtual Terminal is enough)

Now after the revised install I only have a virtual terminal and not the refletion x manager window at all! I tell this to our system people but they can not seem to figure out what is the probem!

This exact problem had occured a year ago, when I joined this company and a guy who finally solved this wrote as a note: "Installing the X server and the appropriate libraries for WRQ Reflection on your machine allowed us to invoke X without any issues"

This guy has left company and we do not know what to do. Can you pl. help?? This is urgent.

With thanks,
Nirav Received on Fri Oct 14 2005 - 04:47:33 CDT