Re: All OracleServiceSIDs not starting

From: <steve.morrell_at_white-carbon.com>
Date: 14 Oct 2005 02:26:50 -0700

We've never had any problems with win 2k before. Really at my wits end trying to figure out what's changed recently to cause this.

As to 8.1.6, yeah I know it's a clunky old dinosaur, but all of our clients are still using it in production, so we need to have some instances to test and develop against. It'd be so much easier without all these clients paying the bills :) Received on Fri Oct 14 2005 - 04:26:50 CDT